Who we are
We provide engineering services for power generation, transmission, distribution and control systems. Our services include:
Arm Engineering Company Ltd has the following licenses from the respective bodies:
We supply various medium to high voltage electrical switchgear and spare parts with after sales services such as installation, testing and commissioning. We supply
ARM Engineering has successfully implemented projects in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Mozambique, Zambia and Iraq. Some of our previous projects include:
- Design, construction, installation and commissioning of 66 kV Transmission line and associated interconnection works for Chania Wind Farm (EPC Contract)
- Design, installation, commissioning of Additional Power Transformers at Makutano and Naivasha 132/33 kV Substations (EPC Contract)
- Construction and installation of 400/220 kV Isinya Substation
- Construction, installation and commissioning of Athi River 81 MW HFO Power Plant
- Testing and commissioning of 300MW 220 kV Lake Turkana Wind Power Project
- Construction, installation and protection setting of 220/66 kV Thika Road GIS Substation
- Installation and testing of extension intake bay at 132 kV Substation for Garissa 50 MW Solar Power Plant
- Installation and commissioning of Mafambisse 110/220 kV SS, Dondo 220/110 kV SS and Lamego 110/220 kV SS in Mozambique
We are proud to have partnered with the following companies.
We can confirm we have dealt with ARM Engineering Ltd since 2007 during which time they have provided our business with excellent support in the areas of electrical engineering and supply of various kinds of electrical materials and expertise. We can therefore recommend ARM Engineering as a solid and reliable supplier and expert in their field"
We National contracting company Limited (NCC) confirm that we have dealt with the above company for installation, testing and commissioning of the 2x66/11KV , 23Mva Ngong substation...
" We FUJI ELECTRIC CO. LTD, subcontracted the above referred company for testing and commissioning of substation control system (SCS) and protection relay for the 132KV substation in the Basrah water supply and improvement project in 2017 and confirm that their performance and expertise for the testing and commissioning in the project has been satisfactory to us"